What distinguishes Prudential
Real Estate Professionals
A Rich Heritage
• We’ve been in business since 1978.
• We’ve been the #1 real estate company in the Willamette Valley for more than 15 years.
• Real Estate Professionals is the #1 Prudential office in the nation in closed units for 2001.
A Strong Local Presence
• We have the largest market share in the Salem/Keizer area.
• Research indicates that over 50% of local consumers know us.
• We have 5 offices to serve you plus Commercial and Relocation Departments.
A Connection to the Community
• We are a major sponsor of the NW Medical Team’s Mobile Dental Van.
• We support the local chapter of "Sunshine Kids," children recovering from cancer.
• We support United Way, American Cancer Society, local Chambers of Commerce, Salem/Keizer Schools, Boys and Girls’ Club, Salem Academy, Keizer Little League, Salem Art Association, Chemeketa Community College, Willamette University, Shangri-La Corporation, Mission Mill, American Heart Association, Boy Scouts, Camp Fire Girls and Girl Scouts.
At Prudential Real Estate Professionals we are committed to selling your home. We will market your home every minute of every day until it is sold! How do we do this?
We are happy to provide at no cost to you the following:
Comparative Market Analysis
You will receive a current evaluation of your home and advice on how to increase its marketability.
Before you have found your new home, we can help you find the best home in your price range for which you will qualify and begin the loan application process to help you reduce the time it takes to get into your new home.
Relocation Kits/Other Information
We happily send you packets of information at no cost to you to help you get to know your new neighborhood. We can also assist you with any questions or concerns. Ask us about our PRS Easy Moves® magazine, Address ExpressTM program, Van Line ExpressTM or our Ryder Discount Program.
With the current low interest rates, it may be in your best interest to refinance your home.
Real Estate Career Opportunities
Careers in the real estate industry can be very exciting. At Prudential Real Estate Professionals your success is very important to us and that is why we provide a multitude of support programs including on-site license training, continuing education and state-of-the-art technology. For more information just e-mail us for a quick response. For More Information about a career click here.
Advice For Buyers
Buying a home is one of the biggest decisions in your life. We can answer any questions you may have such as: Can I afford to buy a home? Is this a good time for me to buy? Can I qualify... even with past credit problems? We can help you with these questions and more!
Advice For Sellers
Your home is usually one of your most important investments so, when you sell, it is important to get the best price possible. What can you do to increase the value? How do you "put your best foot forward" when selling your home? By working with a qualified real estate professional you can be assured of answers to all your questions and that your property will be marketed to attract interested parties who are willing to make a offer.
Whatever the size of your estate, it is important to plan for the future. We can help! E-mail us today!
Home Insurance and Evaluations
Our needs change as our families change and grow. It may be time to re-evaluate your insurance policy. To find out if your coverage is keeping up with your current lifestyle drop us an e-mail today!