Determining Your Home’s Price
The real estate market is constantly fluctuating, so pricing is not an exact science.
Rather, it’s a reasonable figure derived from a number of different components such as:
- The expertise and market knowledge of your real estate associate.
- Hard facts such as lot size, square footage and condition of your home.
- Desirability factors, including location, special amenities and property attributes.
- Selling and listing prices of comparable homes.
- A sophisticated real estate marketing plan.
- Your level of motivation.
It’s important to note that the following conditions do not affect your home’s price.
- What other sources, such as friends and appraisers, have told you its worth.
- What you originally paid for the home.
- The profit you wish to make from the sale.
- The status of the current real estate market.